Post-Earthquake Rural Education Support Project Phase II
Post-Earthquake Rural Education Support Project (PRESP) Phase II, after successful implementation of Phase I, is under implementation in in financial support of Kindermissionswerk, Die Sternger e.V
The program has two approaches; scaling up and expansion of PRESP Phase I and follow up of achievements of previous interventions.
6 strategic components will be continued and scaled up with intensive approach.
1. Self Generated Scholarship (SGS)
2. Sex and relationship education (SRE) among pre-adult aged children
3. Girls’ empowerment in adolescent sexual and reproductive health (ASRH) education and adolescent girls friendly resting room
4. Nutrition package to school going children with day meal in Early Childhood Class running schools
5. School governance and capacity building of school management for quality education
6. E-learning facilities and innovative teaching learning initiatives