- Bottom up community driven intervention in collaboration with grassroots organizations Promotion of integrated interventions for holistic development
- Local participation, ownership and sustainability
- Diversity in human resources giving special priority to women and disadvantaged groups
- Clear and tangible impacts on the livelihoods of targeted communities
- Transparent and accountable services delivery
- Close coordination, cooperation and networking
- Discourage child labour and any form of child discrimination violating child rights
- Prepare and implement necessary, rules, regulations, codes of conduct in line with national and international laws and practices.