• To conduct community capacity development, institutional strengthening, basic physical infrastructures development and livelihood improvement programmes;
• to support income-generation, skill development, enterprise development and market linkages;
• to create awareness on health, hygiene and sanitation;
• to create positive interventions on agriculture, livestock, livelihood and food security;
• to conduct activities for improved natural resource management, biodiversity conservation, ecotourism, forestry, watershed management and alternative energy promotion;
• to minimize gender inequalities by conducting women’s empowerment and children welfare programmes;
• to advocate for rights based interventions.